Prayer Request To Feel Better

  • Thread starter Thread starter julie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julie

Guest
Please pray that I start to feel better soon, and that my lip and mouth heal. I have been feeling sick, and an underlying virus I have has come back to leave lesions on my face and lips. It is very painful and embarrassing and I am desperate to feel better! Thank you.
 
Lord Jesus, ### stands in the need of your touch, may your blood that makes the lame walk run warm in her and heal her.

Thank you Lord, we praise u. amen
 
Gracious Father, I pray for ### for her speedy recovery, touch her and heal her completely so that we can exalt Your name. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Merciful Lord, I put ### in your loving hands Lord. Lord there is a condition that needs to be healed Lord. Lord you are the greatest Doctor and the best healer Lord. Lord bring ### out of this very painful and embarrassing condition Lord. Lord we entrust you with our prayers and request Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying, that the Lord will send his healing love upon you, and that his angels will comfort you
default_smile.png
In Christ Jesus
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
214
Me to feel better. All spiritual attacks to be stopped and destroyed now in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Jesus please let my ### do well in school today and get his new laptop. Please also let my ### feel better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom