Prayer Request T For Passing A Test Which Will Be Held In Today...!

  • Thread starter Thread starter god_loves_all
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

god_loves_all

Guest
God, Today a aptitude type interview will be held. I will participate in that test. Please, God bless me for passing this exam.

I will have to pass this exam somehow!

Please God bless me....

I need your help....!

Amen...!!!
 
Dear Lord, I put this brother in your loving hands Lord. Lord this test is so important for him Lord. Lord I request you urgently and strongly to send in your Holy Spirit to give him wisdom, knowledge, intelligence and hope to complete this test. Lord also send in your Angels to protect him all through the day and avoid any unforeseen event from his life. Lord please Lord please help him Lord to excel and come out with flying colors giving him all success in this Exam as per your Holy Will Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Wisdom comes from him. Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find. Just belief your prayer is heard. God is with you. Write your exam with full confidence. All the best for the exam.

Prayers ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your divine guidance as I prepare for my exams. Grant me clarity of mind, focus, and wisdom to recall what I have studied, and replace my anxiety with Your peace. I trust in Your miraculous power and place my exams in Your hands...
Replies
7
Views
334
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:12 – “If you say, ‘But we knew nothing about this,’ does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done?” Extended Explanation...
Replies
6
Views
137
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:16 – “One who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and one who gives gifts to the rich-both come to poverty.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb warns against two harmful attitudes related to money and...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom