Prayer Request : Pls Pray to stop my Divorce ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmalag

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer Request: Pls Pray to stop my Divorce case on ###-###-#### and Restore our marriage

Praise the Lord!

Pls Pray for me to stop my divorce and restore marriage

Due to some reasons and pressure from the elders from both the sides I have or had to agree to the terms of divorce by mutual consent and Filed it on ###-###-#### but I don't want divorce....

Our final court date for Divorce is scheduled on ###-###-####..

I'm a born-again Christian and took accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour in ###-###-####..

Please pray that God send my husband for Good and open the communication lines between us, to Speak to my husband, soften his heart, and return him to our marriage.

to strengthen the relationship between my husband and me! That any barriers between us will be removed permanently and that we may have a lifetime of happiness and love together

I'm the eldest daughter in my family and I have 2 younger sisters and one younger brother to get married..It is so hard and difficult for my family members to watch this...

Pray for reconciliation of my marriage and stop the divorce case.

Yours sister-in-Christ,
 
Lord hear this request and grant this lady a reconciliation with her husband. Lord help change the husband mind set and let them settle this case in a way that is good for them. Lord I pray that you will keep this marriage together as you said that marriage is precious Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that God would hear your prayer and bless you with the answer that is His plan for you, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear GOD, If you are not with us, who will be with us. If you are not lift us who will lift us. As you said, even your mother and father who gave birth forgot you, I will never forget you. I will be with you always, Please help this ###. Please help to bring her husband back to continue relationship. Pls help LORD. Thank you for listening my prayers. In JESUS name I pray. Thank you. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My wife has filed for divorce. We have 3 kids still at home. We have been married 22 years. I am beyond devastated. I can't sleep or eat. I had a heart attack two years ago and skin cancer 1 year ago. My Mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer a year ago. I have already been dealing with...
Replies
10
Views
446
Hi everyone, My Name is ### and my husband's name is ###. We are going through troubled marriage and my husband stays away from me. Firstly lord forgive my sin as I was infidle in my marriage. I was honest to my husband about everything, but my husband didn't take it well knowing that his...
Replies
6
Views
392
Stop my divorce Lord. Give ### the strength to do that and the support of his family.
Replies
8
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom