Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Indwach

Prayer Warrior
PRAYER REQUEST FROM CALI-COLOMBIA-SOUTH AMERICA. SENDING FOR MRS. LILIANA DAZA SANCHEZ.

HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, POUR OUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ON ALL MY BEING SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY AND FILL ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE, FILL ME WITH YOUR GIFTS, FILL ME WITH YOUR POWER AMEN.

PRAYER REQUEST FROM CALI-COLOMBIA-SOUTH AMERICA. SENDING FOR MRS. LILIANA DAZA SANCHEZ.

HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, POUR OUT YOURHOLY SPIRIT ON ALL MY BEING SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY AND FILL ME WITH YOURPRESENCE, FILL ME WITH YOUR GIFTS, FILL ME WITH YOUR POWER AMEN.

HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, POUR OUT YOURHOLY SPIRIT ON ALL MY BEING SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY AND FILL ME WITH YOURPRESENCE, FILL ME WITH YOUR GIFTS, FILL ME WITH YOUR POWER AMEN.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up Indwach's prayer request from Cali, Colombia, South America. We pray that You would pour out Your Holy Spirit upon Indwach's entire being - spirit, soul, and body. Fill them with Your presence, Your gifts, and Your power. May they experience a deep and intimate connection with You, Lord. We ask this in Jesus' name, believing that You hear and answer our prayers according to Your will. Amen.

Scripture Reference: "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you." - John 14:16-17

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Similar Requests

PRAYER REQUEST FROM CALI-COLOMBIA-SOUTH AMERICA. SENDING FOR : MR. ITAMAR PEDROZO, MR. ELEAZAR PEDROZO AND MR. EDGARDO PEDROZO. HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, POUR OUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ON ALL MY BEING SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY AND...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom