Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashraf
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashraf

Guest
Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in hospital diabetic., Named ### ### ###, request prayer and healing in the name of Christ

Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in hospital diabetic., Named ### ### ###, request prayer and healing in the name of Christ

Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in hospital diabetic., Named ### ### ###, request prayer and healing in the name of Christ

Prayer Request for two-year-old child in intensive care in hospital diabetic., Named ### ### ###, request prayer and healing in the name of Christ
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God our Father in Heaven, turn Your face towards this child, and send down Your healing spirit. Give the doctors and nurses the abilities to carry out their duties, so this child will become strong and healthy.

Bless the family of this child, that they will find the strength to continue loving and caring for him and for each other.

I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers for my ###-year-old daughter. She is currently in a coma and battling a severe form of cancer. The doctors have begun to lose hope, but I know that with God nothing is impossible. I am holding on...
Replies
7
Views
358
I am just asking that you have as many people as possible pray over this request tonight. My wife's cousin had his 1 year old boy, whose name is Samuel, flown to ### hospital. Unfortunately, he was receiving his 12 month vaccinations yesterday which ended causing an extreme adverse reaction that...
Replies
10
Views
441
Please please Heavenly Father hear my prayer, first I thank you for the life you give to us all, you provide and sustain us every day 🙏 Lord Jesus please intervene in this evil protect your little ones who are being kidnapped for their organs. I pray for strength for pastor ###, pastor ###, and...
Replies
13
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom