Prayer Request For Success In My Small Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeline

Beloved of All
My main income is from temping jobs right now, which is hard work and a small income. As I desire some more security and to increase my limited income I have started a local webshop in a niche product. Today I am doing a Promotion action to attract customers. I pray the Lord blesses my endeavor and puts on people's heart to buy. I need the Lord's help and I submit my need to Him. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My small business to have some sales. To start functioning again. More sales and only positive comments. In the Name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
178
I get the grant for the small restaurant business to start online and a garden grant for vegetables, some farm animals, a very small business. I will buy a Ranch to own and work from to have a hen house, eggs, no hives for me from chicken feathers, chicken eggs with the blood of Jesus. My family...
Replies
8
Views
176
Jesus please some sales You know
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom