Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ivenagg

Disciple of Prayer
PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR DAUGHTER TO GET H1B Visa Through Second lottery 2022 system . Lord Jesus Christ bless. Our daughter grant our daughter and Son in law Live In good health, both of them live in true love , very good understanding, peace of mind, protecting our children from not getting angry each other and have more patience, give them more understanding, love one another with more affectionate love and caring each other. Lord Jesus Christ bless Mother in law not to reduce the happiness of our children protecting our daughter not to get angry from Son in law and lord give peace of mind to our children Lord protecting our children which is not gives peace , bless mother in law not to create any misunderstandings among the children life. Lord Jesus you are the instrumental for peace give our daughter peace happiness joy and good health Second Draw H 1 B selection is coming now lord give our daughter get selected in the H 1 B . Let our daughter receive employment visa H 1B . Thank you lord Jesus Lord Jesus Christ you bless daughter and son in law are living with love , unity, peace , happiness, joy. Give our children to live with more love, unity , peace . Lord Jesus Christ protecting their jobs. Blessing our daughter to get promotion . Bless our children and their parents. Give them very good understanding. Let them help our children to live with more peace love , understanding, care one another and unity and to build a strong healthy committed family life. Lord Jesus Christ we are kneeling down and praying to you to bless our son in law let him not getting angry with our daughter instead let them live with peace of mind and heal him remove lot of unwanted attitude and actions worrying us . Lord Jesus Christ you bless us and give more strength and give good understanding to our son in law . Lord you intervene in this environment and blessing our children marriage function to be done on time, thanksgiving to lord Jesus Christ. Thank you dear loving mother bless our daughter and son in law and his parents. Thank you Jesus for the engagement lord as early as possible you help us to arrange marriage. Lord Jesus Christ blessing their Marriage to happen on right time. Bless our son in law parents we keep very good relationship and protecting our words and actions not to create any difficulties and give your grace to maintain good healthy relationship with our son in law father and mother. Lord Jesus Christ bless my job , lord I am in big financial difficulties lord Jesus Christ bless my job and grant me to get two more years of contract and employment with the same company, thank you lord Jesus Christ bless my job and grant employment extension of two more years Dear Most Rev Fathers , Rev Sisters dear brother s and sisters we are requesting you to pray for our daughter.and our son in law and parents . And bless our daughter and son in law marriage. Thanksgiving to lord Jesus Christ 1. Praying for daughter getting H1B visa coming Second lottery 2022 Our daughter name get selected . Dear Jesus we are depending on H1B. Visa Lord Jesus Christ praying for our daughter to get H1B Employment visa . Coming Second Lottery selection on 28 March 22 our daughter did not get selected Bless our Daughter name get selected in this coming second lottery happing in 2022 this H1B Employment visa is urgent need for our daughter life. H1B is very important requirement for her life. Lord Jesus you select our daughter name and give her H1B. Visa Employment visa Jesus thanksgiving to you Dear lord Jesus answer our humble prayers and give our daughter H1B. Visa Blessings her daughter get promotion and blessings her plans and thanks for the interview call and you make it possible both of them work in the same organization. Blessings our daughter to get a new good job, thanksgiving for the interview call daughter attended, bless her to get further call and the new job our daughter to get it , dear Jesus your one ward is enough miracles happen. Lord Jesus Christ with your help we are planning to have our daughter marriage lord Jesus Christ give your blessings Our daughter is working hard to get one promotion lord you be with her give her more knowledge strength more talent to do her job and blessing her office manager and management to give her promotion thank you lord Jesus Christ bless us Thanksgiving to you we praise you and glorify lord Jesus Christ is everything in our life Lord Jesus Christ your grace is sufficient for us Lord give your Grace and blessings . Lord give good relationship to maintain with son in law mother and father 2 Praying for Daughter and son in law good health and bless this good job and daughter Getting H1B visa, in coming second round lottery Lord you select daughter name and grant H1B Visa and blessings to daughter marriage, give good health to my wife and give peace of mind, we are not having good financial strength to expected expenses lord show the way to solve the financial needs 3 Lord Jesus you shown the life partner for our daughter thank you lord Jesus Christ . bless our future son in law and his parents you have chosen for our daughter bless his parents. Thank you Jesus for giving this family . Bless daughter marriage bless son in law 4 Dear lord Jesus Christ bless this 2 nd draw H1B visa Lord Jesus Christ you make a miracles to get selected our daughter name and receive H1B employment visa . Dear jesus bless our daughter 5 Lord Jesus Christ We bless our son in law you had selected for us . Now lord Jesus we are planning to get marriage. Lord you blessed the engagement and now marriage is to be happen on time, Bless our daughter and son in law marriage and get it happen on time. 6 Give us wisdom and peace of mind and wisdom to do what is next step for our daughter and son in law marriage and organize the marriage on time 7. Dear loving Lord Jesus Christ bless my wife blessings her to give good health and control her anger and expressing angry by way of hesitate with hearted heart lord you change this difficult situation and grant peace and grace to this family . Lord Jesus Christ our family and son in law family to growing with love unity and peace. Give both the family to grow with good understanding. Protecting our words and actions not to create any difficulties to son in law family. You protecting Jesus to grow both the families with love unity and peace. Lord Jesus Christ your blessing to give us peace and harmony in the family . Lord Jesus Christ change this situation and touch and healing to bless our family life . Lord our prayers to give peace of mind and answers our prayers requesting you to give H1B visa. To our daughter in the coming second lottery her name coms as selected lord answer our humble prayers 8. Dear Lord Jesus give H1B employment visa dear Jesus give my daughter daughter s job . Our family is depending upon daughter job blessing our daughter job and blessing her job and the management gives full support and protecting daughter job Blessing our daughter name get selected in the second Lottery draw going to happen soon Give H1 B employment visa Jesus Lord Jesus Christ 2 nd lottery is coming now bless daughter name coms as selected. Lord Grant her to get H 1B is very important for her life and marriage 9 Praying for daughter and son in law to live give with good understanding unity and grow in love and understand and support one another to build the good relationship and future family Give good relationship with mother in law 10. Lord Jesus we are facing financial difficulties support us and give us the way to solve the financial needs blessings us Lord Jesus Christ anff do protecting us from our financial difficulties lord Jesus Christ bless both the families relationship strengthen us with more understanding and praying one another to grow more and more with love unity and very good understanding between the two families Thanksgiving to lord Jesus Christ requesting Jesus to answer our prayer requests Special intentions is our daughter get H1B visa soon coming second lottery daughter name come us SELECTED and receive H1B Visa lord answer our prayers Thanksgiving to you Lord Jesus Christ Amen

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom