Prayer request for my husband not to###

Mee

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer request for ### not to talk lie and cheap
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### left ### to ### on ### . We know he arrive safely but we have not heard from him. He is not answering his phone until the phone shut down. We called family in ### and the could not trace him at home. ### ###
Replies
10
Views
184
My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
171
I need prayer for comfort closer I feel so lonely now that my husband of ,### yrs is gone I just don't know what to do. I pray but I still feel empty. ###
Replies
13
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom