Prayer Request for my ### Grandchildren

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
177
Prayer request for a man and woman's children and there grandchildren. Few of their children that were the oldest seen their both parents drink beers and smoke cigarettes when they were young. Their youngest sibling prayed for their parents different times. The father stopped drinking and the...
Replies
10
Views
48
Jesus, I need your intervention. My daughter is sick. Her mind is confused. Her thoughts distorted and her narratives are dishonest. She hurts me so much and kills all of her relationships. She keeps me from my grandsons and I am so bonded with them. I worry about them being neglected but I am...
Replies
8
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom