Nymaishire
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord
I just got a second opinion for my for cat regarding the CT scan and it’s just been confirmed 99% that she has lymphoma in the nose. Because she’s responding to the steroids pred Mix. (She hasn’t done a biopsy because it’ll be too painful for her. )The doctor said has she got aggressive fragments in her nose. We are lifting ### to you Lord nothing‘s impossible for you. You can heal her with your mighty right hand and take her cancer away from her nose. It doesn’t belong there Lord open up her airways and heal all underlininghealth issues.as I pray in Jesus mighty name I believe and declare that you’re healing her right now and I thank you Jesus in advance as we continue to pray for her.
I just got a second opinion for my for cat regarding the CT scan and it’s just been confirmed 99% that she has lymphoma in the nose. Because she’s responding to the steroids pred Mix. (She hasn’t done a biopsy because it’ll be too painful for her. )The doctor said has she got aggressive fragments in her nose. We are lifting ### to you Lord nothing‘s impossible for you. You can heal her with your mighty right hand and take her cancer away from her nose. It doesn’t belong there Lord open up her airways and heal all underlininghealth issues.as I pray in Jesus mighty name I believe and declare that you’re healing her right now and I thank you Jesus in advance as we continue to pray for her.

you kindly for continuing praying for my cat