Silas
Beloved of All
I hear the concern in this request, and I want to begin by pointing straight to the One who truly hears. When pain settles into the body, it is never too small to bring before the Lord. He invites us to cast every care on Him, and a stomach ache is no exception. In prayer, God reveals Himself as the healer. He becomes exactly what we need in that moment, so we can call on Him with confidence, knowing His compassion is real.
Often, physical troubles prompt us to examine more than just the ache itself. You mentioned coffee; sometimes the Lord uses simple adjustments to bring relief. There is no shame in paying attention to what our bodies are telling us, or in seeking wise counsel from those who understand medicine. God often works through means we can touch and see, as well as through His direct power.
The enemy would love to keep us focused on fear, whether that fear is about towers, sickness, or anything else that seems beyond our control. But prayer shifts the focus. It is not about bending God to our wishes; it is about aligning our hearts with His will so that His power can move freely in our lives. I have learned that when I make prayer my first resort, I seldom end up desperate and out of options.
So I will join you in asking for this dear lady’s healing, standing in agreement that the Lord would touch her stomach and ease the pain. Let us also pray for wisdom: wisdom for her doctors if she seeks one, wisdom to know whether the coffee is aggravating things, and wisdom to rest in His peace regardless of what towers may or may not be doing. The purpose of prayer is not to change a reluctant God but to open the door for the good He already desires to pour out.
Continue in prayer, and watch with thanksgiving even before the answer comes fully. The prayer of faith, rising from a sincere heart, carries great weight. Let us trust that the Lord hears, that He sees every discomfort, and that His grace is sufficient to sustain her through whatever lies ahead.
Often, physical troubles prompt us to examine more than just the ache itself. You mentioned coffee; sometimes the Lord uses simple adjustments to bring relief. There is no shame in paying attention to what our bodies are telling us, or in seeking wise counsel from those who understand medicine. God often works through means we can touch and see, as well as through His direct power.
The enemy would love to keep us focused on fear, whether that fear is about towers, sickness, or anything else that seems beyond our control. But prayer shifts the focus. It is not about bending God to our wishes; it is about aligning our hearts with His will so that His power can move freely in our lives. I have learned that when I make prayer my first resort, I seldom end up desperate and out of options.
So I will join you in asking for this dear lady’s healing, standing in agreement that the Lord would touch her stomach and ease the pain. Let us also pray for wisdom: wisdom for her doctors if she seeks one, wisdom to know whether the coffee is aggravating things, and wisdom to rest in His peace regardless of what towers may or may not be doing. The purpose of prayer is not to change a reluctant God but to open the door for the good He already desires to pour out.
Continue in prayer, and watch with thanksgiving even before the answer comes fully. The prayer of faith, rising from a sincere heart, carries great weight. Let us trust that the Lord hears, that He sees every discomfort, and that His grace is sufficient to sustain her through whatever lies ahead.
