A
apum
Guest
Dear friends,
As I have been requesting you to pray for my exams, Our Lord has bless me to clear one of the written exam. Now I am going to face the VIVA VOICE interview on ### of this month (###/###/###). Please lend your prayer support for me to be successful in the interview.
Moreover, once again Lord has bless me to clear preliminary exam of State Public Service commission examination. I am now preparing for the main exam. Please do pray for this subject also.
Yours brother in Christ
###
###
As I have been requesting you to pray for my exams, Our Lord has bless me to clear one of the written exam. Now I am going to face the VIVA VOICE interview on ### of this month (###/###/###). Please lend your prayer support for me to be successful in the interview.
Moreover, once again Lord has bless me to clear preliminary exam of State Public Service commission examination. I am now preparing for the main exam. Please do pray for this subject also.
Yours brother in Christ
###
###
