Prayer Request for Good Test Results

Just wanted to post an update: After getting my test done this week --- EVERYTHING IS GOOD! There was nothing that concerned the doctor, and he gave me a clean bill of health. Thank you to everyone who prayed and kept me in prayer on this request! God. Is. Good.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus' precious name for my beloved cat's healing. She's chronically ill and has been suffering for years with painful inflammation of her stomach and gums and with bad acid reflux that makes her vomit a lot. No treatment we've tried has made much of a difference and now there's...
Replies
6
Views
150
I pray in Jesus name for my ### to come back clean today. And my appointment is in a few hours, give me calmness and stop my anxiety and fears as I wait for results and bless my doctor who is treating me and the technicians that will do my ### in Jesus name I pray for these things. Amen
Replies
5
Views
342
My lord what ever blood test results comes out lord Jesus it will be favor from you and I know my lord you going to do it please my lord Jesus guide doctor's and nurses to give the correct treatment for my daughter so that she can heal faster I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom