Prayer Request For Financial Breakthrough

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deneri

My name is Dele, based in Lagos State, Nigeria. I am a single parent with 3 children, having lost my wife on June 12, 2012. Presently, my rent is due (The Landlady gave me up till tomorrow to pay up). My Children's school fees are also overdue and I haven't been paid at my place of work since May. I want prayers for financial breakthrough and a better job. I can be reached at dele.deneri@gmail.com

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Ã…h, Abba Father, I thank You for providing him all he needs to servive and to serve you, as he is only seeking Your Kingdom and will first of all, in Jesus Holy Name, Amen!

Dear heavenly father, please grant mercy on this family & help them through these troubling times. Please provide the financial needs they require. Dear lord bless them with strenghth & health as well. I ask it in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom