Prayer request answered for special person regarding ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God, I know I have made countless prayers about Karl here in this platform. I prayed over and over again for the entire month. It was only yesterday when I prayed to Padre Pio for guidance that this Karl revealed to me that he was already dating someone else. Lord, I am in so much pain...
Replies
Views
Dear bro n sis in Christ Jesus. Need prayer request for me as I'm having period since one week. Still period hasn't stopped yet. I'm feeling worried. Pls pray to stop now. No more period now 🙏! Also pray request for my father James and brother Daniel for their safe flight journey. To reach home...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am Joyce Adjeley Laryea,55 years of age from Aacra. I had a dream about 28 years ago and in the dream, I had a quarel with my elder brother's wife and fought with her in the dream and I beat her up to the ground. when she got up from the ground she told me that I will never have a husband...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom