PRAYER POINTS FOR SUCCESS AND FINACIAL BREAKTHROUGH IN BUSINES!!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please search online if this is what you want. People who have or want to have their own business, this is a whole program, bunch of prayer points and scriptures added. I think its awsome. God bless you!!
EVAN FRANK : PRAYER POINTS FOR SUCCESS AND FINANCIAL.BREAKTHRIUGH IN BUSINESS.

We do not need to search anything anywhere for finantial blessings on our personal life. Just bow down before the Lord and ask for anything you need and Jesus from heaven will hear your prayer of faith and will bless your life. Remember to obey Gods word. To attend church faithfully, serve Him as greeter or usher in His house and sing in the choir songs of praise to the Lord. Bring all your unsaved neighbors and friends along with you and God will bless your life.

We do not need to search anything anywhere for finantial blessings on our personal life. Just bow down before the Lord and ask for anything you need and Jesus from heaven will hear your prayer of faith and will bless your life. Remember to obey Gods word. To attend church faithfully, serve Him as greeter or usher in His house and sing in the choir songs of praise to the Lord. Bring all your unsaved neighbors and friends along with you and God will bless your life.
Thanks for your opinion. There are other opinions to. The word of God is a sword and it should be used for fight and creation of things we need. To create abundance not only for yourself (which is selfish) but also for others in lack. So let God to open your mind and start to have generous thoughts towards humanity. God bless!!

I add this to my message, maybe i have wrongly understood yoir message, so i want to appologize if i did. I had enough of religion and anti prosperity message and i reacted that way. So excuse me once again if this is the case and may God bless and prosper you according to your wish and faith in Jesus name amen!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus is the only Savior of the world. No one can do what He did. No one has come out from the grave and rose up to heaven. No one has promised what He promised to all of us. Just bow down before Him and praise His holy name. Amen

That's awesome having a conversation with the Lord amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. —Romans 15:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... If the Bible is a love story, then its theme is hope. No matter how dire the circumstances, no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus went out to the lake with his disciples, and a large crowd followed him. They came from all over Galilee, Judea, Jerusalem, Idumea, from east of the Jordan River, and even from as far north as Tyre and Sidon. The news about his miracles had spread far and wide, and vast numbers of people...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom