prayer please - my ### (bless her) ...

Thank you everyone for praying for our family - prayers to help us and to protect us and to break the hold of the evil one. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
all quiet on the western front... thank you. God bless you for all your prayers. They are truly appreciated.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure if I’m experiencing a spiritual attack along with just the things that happen in a fallen world. Still, here is what I'm going through: I ran out of one of my diabetic medications, and over the weekend, I felt symptoms that made me worry I was having chest pain, and because I’m a...
Replies
8
Views
181
1. Pray for my daughter, bless her to love herself, feel strong and beautiful and powerful. Pray I raise her so she knows she deserves love, kindness and peace ❤️ 2. Pray for a new house soon. Bless me so I know when it is right. Please, make me sensitive to Your guidance, Jesus. 3. Pray...
Replies
11
Views
841
I really need urgent prayer please. My ### has run away from me and my ###. He is lying a lot and completely self-deceived and receiving outside input that is ungodly. Please pray for anyone that is in contact with him that is encouraging him in leaving his family to be cut off. Please pray for...
Replies
8
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom