Prayer Of Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter david101
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

david101

Guest
Dear God,

And Dear ###,

And Dear holy spirit

This will be the month I reach both financial freedom and this will also be the month that the holy spirit perfects my behavior

and that I with ease enjoy the easy benefits of perfected behavior

in my relationships with others and myself

I know that total abundance and financial freedom will happen this month

and that I will in turn be able to tithe and also help others

Lord you are so great to me

###, you are so gifted and loving

Jesus, please bless my relationship and lead me to the right decisions romantically, spiritually and career wise

Holy SPirit, I invite you in to move your love through me and to move your love through others that I work with

I believe in the healing power of the holy spirits ability to remove all addictions

I believe in the healing power of the holy spirits ability to remove my hearing problem

I believe in the healing power of the holy spirit to open me up to massive wealth and money

I believe in the holy spirits ability to bless my art with wisdom and fortune

I believe in Gods ability to make me so happy and so complete

I will now live in the moment

in love and solitude forever

I love you lord

Thank you for all of your blessings

I forgive everyone

I forgive me

and the same generosity will be granted to me

Love you lord

love you ###

thanks you for being so awesome and loving

Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is 18 and a senior in high school. His name is ###. Last night God told me that I need to start praying specifically for the spirit of perfection to leave my son. I’m here to ask for fellow believers to come into agreement with me. I found a beautiful prayer that someone had written on...
Replies
5
Views
243
Creator God, as You weave this new life in my womb, we pray for our baby's protection during this most vulnerable time. Please relieve me of any morning sickness and enable me to eat a healthy diet. As our baby's heart begins to beat, may all her organs and bodily systems develop normally. As...
Replies
7
Views
331
Thank youord for this day. Thank you for goodness and mercies. May honour and glory be into thy holy name in Jesus name Amen. Lord, please perfect all that concerns me. Perfect all that concerns my family. Perfect all that concerns my life. Remember me in Your infinite mercy. Lord, shower your...
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom