Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter blondiegal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondiegal

Guest
I need prayer please.. I need to make a decision and don't know what to do... And also need prayer for my son, pray that God can help him show his way and help him in school. He has ###, ###, AND ### please say a prayer for him. Thank you and God Bless you all.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

That is all spiritual! God can deliver him from all that. Trust in the Lord with all your heart! We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! :)

I'll be praying for your son. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm lifting my spiritual brother ### who lives in ### who has been having health issues, his surgeon wants him to see an oncologist after he has an ultrasound. ### is ###, a father, son, brother, husband, uncle. i want to lift up his family to be encouraging and as his spiritual brother, i'm...
Replies
11
Views
391
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
211
JESUS i need protection and healing to my body and I still need someone to adopt at least one kitten . Thank you in JESUS name amen Heading to the DENTIST LORD please give them good hands and light hands in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom