Prayer needed. I have several health issues ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### on summer holiday, I had a hard time these last months since ### last year, ###, ### going to ### and ### and ###. I was very tired at the end of school year. Today I have the opportunity to travel to stay in some friends' house. I already had to change the tickets over problems with...
Replies
11
Views
218
just been dealing with several health issues, and praying for these spotted lantern flies to disappear already but mostly for the foot ulcer won't heal
Replies
6
Views
267
Please pray for my healing I'm in an apartment with that has mold in the apartment and it's leaking water which is the source of the mold please pray that they give me a different apartment or let me out of my least so I can move if they can't clear up the mold sores it's affecting my health...
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom