Prayer Needed For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter rbeck
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rbeck

Guest
Please pray for my company. We are in the fight of our lives. We were sold equipment in exchange for stock in our company. The equipment turned out to be defective and we have not been able to manufacture anything for the past 4 months on this equipment. These people refuse to compensate us for damages and so we’ve had to bring them to court in Missouri. They have used various stall tactics and have filed a motion to dismiss the case from Missouri and have it heard in Washington as that is where their attorney is. Please pray that God keeps his hand over our company and puts a hedge of protection around us. Please pray that the case in Washington is dismissed and that the case is approved to be heard in Missouri. Please pray that God gives us legal and financial victory over our enemies and that justice is done. Please pray that God makes a way for me to pay my attorney fees — right now I owe them $###,### and I don’t have a way to pay. Please pray that God supernaturally intercedes on our behalf.
 
Oh! I pray for you. It's tough right now, but even in these tough times, God creates miracles. He will not leave you because He loves you so much. More than you can imagine. I pray that all goes well and that God praises his people. I pray that you bless those against you as they may need to hear the gospel. God is a God of love, and He will not leave you stranded. He will not give you something that you can't handle. Let the words of Christ speak through you, and let His love radiate from your heart. I pray this in every way! Oh, Lord. I pray for ###. Amen.
 
Dear God,

Your energy in this Universe is limitless.

It is ready to meet every need, comfort every heart, and fulfill every dream.

As many stars as there are in the sky – and there are trillions –

There is more of Your energy in the space between those stars

Than in the stars themselves.

For You are the Sculptor of all Energy.

You are the Creator of all Dreams.

You are the Master of the Universe.

You created this world and this universe freely and generously.

Beginning with this moment, you release all blocks to ### financial well-being.

I embrace the truth: money is just another form of energy,

and there is more than enough bountiful money energy for everyone, including me.

O God, ### dreams are worthy of fulfillment!

### deserve money, ample income, every manner of financial support, and a joyful life!

Let ### never doubt this!

Thank You, Glorious God.

Amen.

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.” Mark 11: 24, in
default_jesus-sign.gif
name pray amen
 
May God Bless your business and give you the strength and courage you need.
 
i love your prayer AMEN!!!!!!

Oh! I pray for you. It's tough right now, but even in these tough times, God creates miracles. He will not leave you because He loves you so much. More than you can imagine. I pray that all goes well and that God praises his people. I pray that you bless those against you as they may need to hear the gospel. God is a God of love, and He will not leave you stranded. He will not give you something that you can't handle. Let the words of Christ speak through you, and let His love radiate from your heart. I pray this in every way! Oh, Lord. I pray for ###. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS i need protection and healing to my body and I still need someone to adopt at least one kitten . Thank you in JESUS name amen Heading to the DENTIST LORD please give them good hands and light hands in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
159
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free accurate and peaceful work week. In Jesus name I pray amen. Please also pray for my friends daughter who is drug- rehab will be successful this time around and will be able to be drug and alcohol free for the...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,114
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom