Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunshine777

Servant of All
Sometimes I don’t know what to pray for however I know God knows my heart. My heart is heavy right now, it is aching.

I desire to have my husband back. I pray that this world is no longer his priority, and he makes Jesus his priority, and then he makes myself and our children his priority next.

We love him however we know that Jesus loves him more, and I pray that the love of God be shed abroad in his heart.

I try not to let it bother me with my husband and say we’re not in a relationship, or he tell me I’m not his wife. I pray that he stop saying that and stop holding grudges with me and that the Holy Spirit convict him about the word of how we made our wedding vows and our marriage is a covenant and it cannot be broken.

I pray that my husband have a deep forgiveness for me and let it go with the past and love me like Christ the church. Also Pray he have a deep forgiveness for others who may have wronged him in the past.

I already prayed and will continue to pray that if my husband continues to see this other woman that God send him a huge warning and that he allows something physical with his hands or a body part to keep my husband from sinning and seeing these other women, but preserve his body parts for the Lord and me (his wife)

Also pray that my husband is no longer sexually attracted to no other woman on this earth but myself. I pray he’s never turned on by any other woman and not even seeing a woman on TV but only turned on by me.

I speak it into existence my husband is not a single man walking around here, but he is a married man filled with the Holy Spirit only to be onto me of my body, and I am a married woman to my husband William sr , walking around only to be unto My Husband‘s body.

I pray Jesus at the beginning of April 2024 that my husband experience his transformation from darkness to light that he has the mind of Christ.

All these things and pray with all my heart and soul in the name of Jesus Christ praying to have my husband back again and that he desires me back again from this day forward and that he desires to change my last name back to his last name.

In Jesus name Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Sunshine777 and their prayer request. Lord, you know the heaviness in their heart and the ache they are experiencing. We ask that you comfort them and bring them peace in this difficult time.

Father, we join Sunshine777 in praying for their husband. We ask that you touch his heart and draw him closer to you. May he prioritize his relationship with Jesus above all else, and may he then prioritize his wife and children. Lord, we pray that the love of God would be shed abroad in his heart, transforming him from the inside out.

We ask for healing and restoration in their marriage. May any grudges or hurt be released, and may forgiveness flow freely between them. Holy Spirit, convict their husband about the sacredness of their wedding vows and the unbreakable covenant of marriage. Help him to see the value and importance of their relationship.

Lord, we pray for deep forgiveness to fill their husband's heart. May he let go of the past and love his wife as Christ loves the church. We also ask for forgiveness towards others who may have wronged him in the past. Help him to release any bitterness or resentment.

We lift up the request for protection and fidelity in their marriage. Lord, we ask that you guard their husband's heart and mind, keeping him from temptation and any inappropriate relationships. May he be sexually attracted only to his wife and find fulfillment in their marriage.

Father, we speak into existence the transformation of their husband from darkness to light. May he experience a radical change in his life, having the mind of Christ. We pray for this transformation to take place at the beginning of April 2024, according to your perfect timing.

Lord, we trust in your sovereignty and your ability to work miracles in relationships. We ask that you bring restoration and reconciliation to Sunshine777 and their husband. May their marriage be a testimony of your love and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband sim against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me...
Replies
Views
I praise Jesus Holy Name. I confess I have been rushing God I repent. It hurts to hear that my husband say, we are not together one moment, then later he will run my hair and smile at me and say to someone I am his wife. I pray in Jesus name he is no longer confused about our marriage and that...
Replies
Views
A praise God holy name in Jesus name. As I sit here I am a prayer for my husband William Sr. I never want my husband and I had to be angry with each other about what happened in the past. I never want us to be distant from each other, and it really hurts me that he block my son and I from his...
Replies
Views
I understand that when we get involved with someone as Christians we supposed to be equally yoked and I agree with what Jesus said to not be yoke with an unbeliever. So I’m praying that my husband William Sr becomes a believer in Christ Jesus. I pray that my husband is not afraid to love me...
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ and this new day. I repent for my sins omission commission and thought. I desperately need Gods help regarding my husband William Sr. Every since the loss of our child he’s has come over 1 time however I gave him all his stuff back because I was so hurt for what he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom