~Prayer Message Today~

Bingo

Good and Faithful Servant
"Let us pray to know that, not so much the elegance of words, but the sincerity of the heart. Let us pray to know to thank God each day for the inspiration of love and wisdom."
'In Jesus name...'Amen'
'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • 13697103_516395035222398_144900752513134488_n.jpg
    13697103_516395035222398_144900752513134488_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).


Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As you may recall, I have COPD because I chain smoked for years. I quit smoking in 2018. Anyway, I went to my pulmonologist this afternoon. I am STILL holding my own on the pulmonary function tests ten years since my diagnosis. And besides this, guess what my oxygen saturation was today? 97%...
Replies
11
Views
419
Dear Jesus, Protect ### from false job offers, recruiters, and scams. Keep them safe from being lured abroad into illegal or dangerous work. Expose those who deceive, traffic, or coerce others, and remove their power. Guide victims to safety, justice, and healing. Grant wisdom, awareness, and...
Replies
7
Views
315
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom