~Prayer Message Today~

Bingo

Good and Faithful Servant
'Let us pray that our soul will lose its restlessness by finding rest in God.
Let us pray that we may find peace of mind in the thought of God and His purpose for our life."
'In Jesus name...'Amen'

'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • 58c02129d43f8_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Cop...jpg
    58c02129d43f8_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Cop...jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As you may recall, I have COPD because I chain smoked for years. I quit smoking in 2018. Anyway, I went to my pulmonologist this afternoon. I am STILL holding my own on the pulmonary function tests ten years since my diagnosis. And besides this, guess what my oxygen saturation was today? 97%...
Replies
11
Views
413
Dear Jesus, Protect ### from false job offers, recruiters, and scams. Keep them safe from being lured abroad into illegal or dangerous work. Expose those who deceive, traffic, or coerce others, and remove their power. Guide victims to safety, justice, and healing. Grant wisdom, awareness, and...
Replies
7
Views
315
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 : For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art...
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom