Prayer is a Network connecting with us ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the skills and opportunities You have placed in my life. Help me to use them wisely, especially in building strong and meaningful connections with others. Teach me to speak with kindness, listen with understanding, and serve with humility in every relationship I...
Replies
9
Views
152
Heavenly Father, I seek Your wisdom and favor to add value to my business distribution system and network. Let every distributor be aligned with excellence, integrity, and efficiency for growth and impact. Bless partnerships and expand our reach according to Your will in Jesus Christ name. Your...
Replies
9
Views
114
Father, You know I NEED high speed Cellular Data so I can perform speedy and intricate 1) Secure Router Configuration to make the router a "pipe" or "bridge" -- I have been trying over LOW- SPEED Cellular Hot Spot but Ai Chat Keeps giving Erroneous Info AND getting jammed so I can't...
Replies
9
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom