Prayer in my career and education

Telestemer

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me in the area of my career, next year I need to go to school but I don't know which career path to take. And please pray for my success..... From ###
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Please pray for me in the area of my career, next year I need to go to school but I don't know which career path to take. And please pray for my success..... From ###
My name is ###
 
Matthew 21:22
And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive

Friend, I pray for God's blessing over your petition. May God guide you and greatly bless your life's direction and your spiritual walk. May you walk in confidence and in His Peace, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Bless us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. God, You become our greatest delight and Your Word our greatest treasure. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Bless us all to have a God solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Give each of us a praying spirit. Bless us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Bless us to always keep our focus on You and walk in the love, peace, security, and wisdom of Your Word. Bless us to walk by faith and not by sight. Bless us to trust You, believe in Your Word, and trust in Your love for us. May we each daily have a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude for who You are and all that You have done and will do in our lives. God cover us. Cover us in the prayers of the righteous. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.
Replies
12
Views
308
Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
416
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom