Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint.Rafqa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint.Rafqa

Guest
God bless you all who have clicked my request, please pray for my ### who does not have God in his life! Pray that our Lord and Savior will come into his life and lead him to heaven! He is a non-practicing Baptist, and I want him to have God in his life again, pray that I will also find him a way to get in contact with God.

Me and my mother have gotten him a Bible for Christmas 2 years ago but he only opened it twice.

I would take him to my church but as me being a ###, he wouldn't find interest because he has experienced ### before.

I prayed a rosary for him. For all who pray for my ### pray God will have mercy on him and bring him into glory!

May God bless you all!
 


Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless my whole entire family Lord Jesus, all of my friends, and love ones near and far (including me, myself, and I). Forgive us all of our sins. Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11). Those who are backsliders please help them see their way back to You.



Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. Bless each and everyone of us to do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver Us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. And God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my neighbors. Amen.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister







PS: God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9,10,13)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
138
I would appreciate prayers for my ###-year-old nephew, who is going through a very difficult season. He recently lost his job after an angry outburst toward his manager. Although there had been ongoing issues with his manager harassing and mistreating him, we recognize that this does not excuse...
Replies
8
Views
148
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,987
Messages
16,794,220
Members
649,562
Latest member
Phriedoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom