Prayer For ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ramoshay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ramoshay

Guest
please pray for my children, my son and daughter has bad skin from eczema and asthma, my baby had limonia and chest infection and my older daughter needs help with understanding and listening.

Please pray for my family.

thank you so much, Lord bless.
 
Lord We Pray for ###, His family is in Distress, Lord Touch every illness and let the family be healed in your holy name... Lord we confess our sins and make sure the family prays with ceasing to receive your holy touch.... Praying in JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord, I total stand in agreement with ###'s prayer for ### children that they will be set free from all allergies and sicknesses. Also for the older daughter that You will increase her understanding and her listening skill as we ask these all in Your most loving Name, Jesus, amen and amen. -Matthew 18:18-20
 
Thank you so much for your precious time that you've made to pray for my family, I'm extremely grateful and overwhelmed at the fact that fellow Christians out there are praying for my children.

Thank you much and I pray the good Lord above bless your hearts.
 
Lord help this family to heal and to become health conscience. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please heal my daughter’s skin she develops some flaky and dry skin that looks like eczema. May your healing hands heal her skin Lord, I ask for your mercy to truly clear my daughter’s skin to end her suffering. May her skin be clear and smooth again. I ask for this through the...
Replies
7
Views
137
On ### my very sick and ### daughter was sexually assaulted in her ###'s house by her ###'s older brother. She had left my daughter alone to spite me and her brother came in and while my daughter cried from pain, he assaulted her. It resulted in pregnancy which they tried to hide until a test...
Replies
10
Views
217
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom