Prayer For ###....

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faith in God...

Guest
My husband goes to the Doctor on the ###. I ask that You would pray that he gets a good report in regard to his C.O.P.D. and various health issues he has. I am praying for God's intervention in his case. In Jesus name.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your husband's doctor's report. I have also asked God to heal him in Jesus' name. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and your husband abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
In Jesus name Father, I pray that ### in God's husband receive a good report on his next doctor's visit. Thank you for the miracle of healing through the blood of your Son Jesus Christ our savior i whose name we pray, amen!
 
Hello dear ‘ PRAISE THE LORD ’

Don’t worry for your trouble. Always praise, praise, praise……… and pray to GOD. Our LORD is living and majesty. If you have lucky time or bad time always praise to GOD with happy happy happy. GOD will take care of all your troubles and problems…………

Yours lovingly Brother,

###
 
Dear Jesus we pray with this ### for her ### as we ask You to have mercy on him and restore his health. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless ### and touch his body with complete healing in Jesus name..Lord let the report be good in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
279
I pray to God for my husband. We really really need help. My husband is very ill, the doctors know what is wrong but won't work together to give him what he needs. I fear my husband giving up, I don't want him to, for the sake of our children, I pray that he finds the strength to keep fighting...
Replies
11
Views
277
My husband has CKD that has just gotten worse every time we go into see the doctor, I would truly appreciate prayers for healing for his kidneys to stable or even to improve so that he won’t need dialysis or a transplant. I don’t have very many people who would pray for us so I thought we would...
Replies
13
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom