Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vijjuhomi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vijjuhomi

Guest
I'm a student of chemical engg in ###, everybody knows some person oil companies for having their internship, but since I'm frum ### and my father is a ### we know no one except for Jesus to help me to get internship by the end of my second yr .. so please pray for me that I should also get a good internship. love you Jesus..
 
May God give you a good internship. God is with you. Don't worry.
 
I have prayed for you. God will guide you and show you to the right people for your internship. Take courage and have faith in Him, he is just and merciful. In Jesus', name we pray, Amen.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I am here asking for your prayers to help me heal my swollen feet. I got this during my internship in a resto bar, and now I can't even stand properly because of the severe pain. I'm hoping that you'll pray for my feet to recover fast so that I...
Replies
6
Views
237
Lord Jesus, Please send your blessings on my ### that he will come out of his addiction of mobile ### and concentrate on his studies and completing his internship. He may sincerely stop things which distracts his mind.
Replies
5
Views
163
Today my son is having internship interview. Please pray to give good performance and get selected and pray for all our needs.
Replies
9
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom