PRAYER FOR ###

Greetings in the name of Jesus,....i would like to request you to pray for ###, my neighbor..she is very sick, unable to get up from bed, unable to walk and she can't eat properly....She has two kids. the younger one is also sick..plzzz kindly pray for them.....Thank you....
Vl pray together.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has obsessive compulsive disorder and she is unable to allow me to rest at home. She is always watching me and questioning what I’m doing, and controlling me. She also becomes very disrespectful and curses at me and she complains a lot. Pray for me please, I’m doing my best in this...
Replies
10
Views
279
My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
175
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom