Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that Jesus may hear my prayer and, according to His will, lead into my life a woman who will become my lifelong companion, my best friend, and my future wife. May He guide us both and bring us together at the right time, if it is His plan for our lives. I pray that God will prepare...
Replies
9
Views
186
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Two years ago my husband deserted me first then divorced me. It was a sudden happening all because I did not want to allow him to put our sold house properties money into his son or daughters account of his previous marraige. I lost my...
Replies
9
Views
150
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom