Prayer For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

W M Godfrey

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord God,

I come before you know because of my dishonesty and lies to ### and especially my parents. Don't let my actions bring harm upon them. Be with them and protect them always.

In Jesus's name I pray,

Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, My heart is heavy with pain and disappointment. I am struggling to bear the disrespect and unfair treatment I face at my workplace. You know the truth of my situation and the suffering I carry every day. I place my hurt, anger, and tears before You. I ask You to bring justice in Your...
Replies
8
Views
186
Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus I pray for my family and my children. I pray for my area and the love of others. I am praying against the lies said about me as I embrace those that lie on me. I pray for them and me and ask for forgiveness of resentment is there. Lord I ask for peace...
Replies
12
Views
156
"Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart, seeking the justice that only You can provide. You are the God who sees in the secret places and the Judge who weighs the motives of the heart. I bring this situation before You involving the ### and the injustices that have occurred. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom