Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I come to you asking that you cover my friend ### cover him with your blood protect him the devil is a lie and he will be ok.. Full and speedy recovery please
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Esteem Prayer Leaders, brothers and sisters, ( I'm your dear ### from Sri Lanka ) my father ### has undergone three surgeries so far, and since he is suffering from severe pain due to the pain that has arisen from time to time, and since my father's chest pain is currently increasing, I...
Replies
11
Views
270
I humbly ask for your prayers for my cat, ###, who has been recently diagnosed with FLUTD and liver damage. I am praying that he makes a full and speedy recovery. I am asking for your prayers to help him get well.
Replies
11
Views
179
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom