Prayer For ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruss

Humble Prayer Warrior
Asking that you pray for my mom ### that The Lord would fill her with the Holy Spirit and come closer to God and want to please him with her life.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no family other than my children. My Grandma passed away 2 years ago. My mom is all I have left but our relationship was always in turmoil. I made sure I always helped her with whatever I could despite my feelings towards her. Things got bad with our arguing and I refused to call her to...
Replies
8
Views
204
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you disconnect ### from this house, she used to be overbearing over my mom and tried to be like a second daughter to her in a disrespectful way trying to disrespect me and overlook me as her daughter and trying to...
Replies
9
Views
158
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom