Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Let us pray for ###. Let us pray the Lord to strengthen and make ### to be able-bodied, active and fresh for the day. ### has a great need of your prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am just leaving my Boyfriend after 4 months, I have been to war in the spirit for along time for him and his friendships and health and seeking all this good and happiness. I am needing to have a fresh fire prospective and strength in this waiting season. I will need prayer to be able to have...
Replies
8
Views
122
Dear Lord, my ### was a bit sad for no reason lady night. I pray that you cast away whatever caused his feeling of sadness and let him awake with a fresh mind today. Fill him with love and happiness all the days off his life and help him find peace and understanding when is seeks answers. Let us...
Replies
10
Views
114
We got engaged a year ago in ###. This ### she had a full hysterectomy at ###, not able to take estrogen because she gets blood clots. She's lost herself as a woman, stressed over kids and work. Ive caused stress and her being overwhelmed also. ### we had an argument and separated, we kept...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom