Prayer For Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Please pray for my ex-boss, he is leaving the company and I pray for his endeavors and to be blessed and happy wherever he goes. I also pray for my co-worker who has been married for ### years and is almost ### and has been trying to get pregnant. She really thought she was this month and come to find out today, she is not. :( In Christ's name, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###

May the Lord Bless your ex-Boss. Lord God,

You have called your servants to ventures of which we cannot see the ending, by paths as yet untrodden, through perils unknown. Give us faith to go out with good courage, not knowing where we go, but only that your hand is leading us and your love supporting us; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord, I thank you for listening to our prayers. Please Lord I ask for You to listen to our prayers regarding a young lady who desires yet is experiencing some struggle to conceive her blessing, a baby. I want to commit all her plans and wishes to You. We know You alone are the giver of life. Grant her life as you have planned for her, either through her womb or through a child somewhere who needs mothering. Heal and touch her body that it may not be painful and so that your name may be glorified in all you works. For you know our needs even before we speak them, grant them in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
164
Please pray for me to do a great job at work
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray that I get more art commissions. The one that was supposed to come has not since they have budget retrains. I have been desiring to work and earn more money. Pray that God gives me the grace, power, skill, and patience to wait for His timing. Pray that excellent work comes my way and...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom