Prayer For Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Dear Lord

In humility, I ask you to bless me with wisdom, compassion, humor and common-sense. I wish to do unto you Lord. I want to help people, give them comfort as they await your response. I want to give them hope from You. I want to spread Your love around for I do unto to others... Lord please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge, humor and compassion you wish for me to share with others. To give to others is what brings me closer to You. Thank you Lord. Blessings to all. AMEN
 
lord praying for comfort and ability to love cherish and learn. Amen.
 
Father God in heaven bless ### with wisdom as U did Solomon. Manifest yourself in your servant's life through dreams and visions to signify your permanent presence in Jesus name. Let your love shine through your child's life in order to bless others around. Make your redeemed your dwelling place the Holy Spirit for the ministry of salvation and reconciliation. Let that granted transformed life be a distribution center of your grace, wisdom, knowledge, humor, and compassion in Jesus name we pray. Amen!
 
Lord bless her with the desire of her heart..open the door to her ministry that you have purposed for her to bring You glory and honor...let her live a life acceptable and holy unto You and bring her to the place of unconditional love. Give her the words of wisdom and power to be the witness you need her to be declaring Your word to the lost and dying..Lord help her to stand still and know that You are God...give her the spirit of giving to others in mind, body, and soul in Jesus name we pray
 
Jesus Christ our LORD, I pray that You will answer the desires of this heart for You. We want to bless you and praise You. Please help us to be faithful and joyful because of You. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers I pray that you will pray for me that God will grant me Dreams About extreme Wisdom
Replies
9
Views
139
Praying for wisdom and increase in discernment when giving prophetic utterances to unsaved people cause I find it bit more challenging in how they respond compared to how believers receive a Word from the Lord. Praying for boldness and strength in this area. Praying for someone I am trying to...
Replies
9
Views
158
Please pray with me to have the wisdom to make the right choices in life. So many times I get led astray by friends who have different visions and end up making decisions that cause me or others harm. I need to be steadfast in the plan God has for me.
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom