Prayer For Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
I thank You Lord for ALL your blessings. I thank you for my future blessings. I ask You Lord to please bless me with words of wisdom and compassion. Please help me to do unto You, humbly and respectfully. I thank You Lord. Blessings those who come to Your Lord Jesus. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
I am praying for you in Jesus name.
 
Loving Father, I stand in agreement with ###'s prayer. "Every day we will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever." (Psalm 145:2) In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart that feels anxious and uncertain. You know everything that is happening, and You know the burden I have been carrying. Lord, I ask You to fill my heart with Your peace. Remove my fear, my worries, and every doubt that keeps me from trusting You...
Replies
11
Views
276
Please pray with me to have the wisdom to make the right choices in life. So many times I get led astray by friends who have different visions and end up making decisions that cause me or others harm. I need to be steadfast in the plan God has for me.
Replies
12
Views
196
Heavenly Father, Today I come before You with a heart that is heavy and searching for Your guidance. You know every detail of my situation, every burden I carry, and every tear I have shed. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, grant me wisdom to make the right decisions and the patience to wait for...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom