Prayer For Wholeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlepore

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that my health is restored, that thoughts of hopelessness and despair are banished from my mind, that I am protected from all harm and that I am seen as valued.

In Jesus' name, I ask for these things and that all prayers are answered with God's love.
 
Lord I ask you to please lay your hands on this person and restore their body and make them whole again in the name of Jesus! Bless this person with peace and joy lord! And may the blood of Jesus be over your child lord. Amen!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for anyone on this online community who needs inner healing from past hurts restore their minds and bring soul healing and do inner heart healing in Jesus' name Lord, cause the right people to read this prayer in Jesus name Where there has past trauma begin to...
Replies
7
Views
142
My Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to set right all that is not right in my life, existence, in my body, spirit, soul, mind and heart. Please cast out anything that is causing me to be spiritually and naturally stuck, sick (anxiety, depressed, shortness of breath, panic attacks). Please also...
Replies
18
Views
75
Pray for my ###, he is new to me only ### months. Pray that He is able to have the vails removed from his eyes that are blocking him from knowing and seeing the truth about important matters in his life. Pray that he is able to locate the medicine that he needs to support his mother’s cancer...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom