Prayer For ### University Studies And ### Medical Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I thank you for every blessing that you have given me in this life, for the license you have given me to come to your throne in humility, and present to you all my needs and give thanks for your mighty hand that has always been around me, to protect and guide me through all the situations in life. Father I ask you for forgiveness of all the sins that I have done, everything that I did apart from faith, and for all the times I did not reflect your glory in my life, and all the times that I failed to fulfill what you have called me here to do. Please cleanse me by the blood of the lamb and purge me in your pool of mercy that all my sins may be blotted out.

Father I come to you today in a very special way to pray for a very special thing. In a few hours I will start my academic restoration program, to begin restoration of my academic credentials, and to acquire all the necessary skills, attitudes, and knowledge, to become an excellent medical doctor and perhaps even a lecturer thereafter. Father I am also starting a battle against laziness, procrastination, football addiction, complacency, and time wasting. Father, getting victory against these will help me manage to do everything that needs to be done, for your plan to resonate perfectly with my life, that your name may be glorified, and that I may be able to use the gifts and talents that you have given me for helping out different people out there become better people. As of today I declare that I am ready and willing to work extra hard, sleep a lot less, pray a lot more and read your word more, to gain discernment and proper guidance towards fulfilling all the objectives. I also intend to include intellectual learning and physical exercise into my plan so as to have a holistic process of growth and development. Father I trust you and I know that starting today, you will make all the necessary changes in me needed to realize your plan for me. Lord sharpen my memory, thinking ability, versatility, and relativity that all may be used for the better!!!! Today I surrender everything to you O Lord. This has come to a point where my strength has failed and I need you to turn things around for me. Help me stick by my decisions, help me be a positive thinker while at the same time be quick to hear, slow to speak and live as a blessing to other people. Father I love you and trust you. Please come to my life now and make a difference. I pray all this in faith, affirming all that I believe in Jesus Christ's name I pray. AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I´m studying pure physics with the hope to honor GOD by sharing kindly with love and praise HIM for HIS awesome glory shown in the created (Romans 1:20) I struggle a lot in being patient in my studies and taking the step by step or sometimes going back to remember or learn things that I need for...
Replies
6
Views
208
I pray to God, to please help me go back to ### to do my second year majoring in Chemistry with full funding for ###. Amen
Replies
5
Views
204
This morning we learnt that 3 students were wounded from the gunshot and one died in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I pray for peace, and for the NAFSAS; this is the institution which pays for students and they have applied and applications were approved but the funds are not paid. I pray for...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom