Prayer for Understanding May I come to Understand, that blessings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Beloved of All
Prayer for Understanding

May I come to Understand,

that blessings are everywhere,

that my attitude will effect outcomes,

that challenges are often gifts in disguise.

May I come to Trust

that most things can get better, with time,

that my instincts & gut feelings have value,

that a positive attitude makes things go smoother.

May I come to See

that I have many skills & talents I can use,

that I am a positive influence on many people,

that there are those around me who wish me well.

May I come to Value

that today is a blessing to be enjoyed,

that each person is unique & important,

that each moment of my life has meaning.
 
This prayer says so much and so well. Thank You Lord, for all You have done for each one of us and what You are doing that we will be surprised with soon. You are such a loving God. Thank You in Jesus Holy Name. 
 
Amen and Amen

Thank you for a soft touch to my spirit, and again Amen
 
Father God hear that request and grant it according to your will. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can I please get prayer for particular person where they stand in my life? For God to make it clear.
Replies
13
Views
190
Hello! I have been working in my current work place for past 3 years, I have amazing colleagues and overall are more or less okay with my job. Recently I very randomly applied to another vacancy (I did that very randomly, without any hopes) and got accepted. The offer is very intriguing and I am...
Replies
15
Views
306
Need prayer for my current situation with my landlords. I have decided to cancel my lease as I feel that this is the only option I have as my current financial situation no longer allows me to cover my full rent. I missed one month of rental payment and now landlords have asked an agent to take...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom