Prayer For Unborn Baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsjv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jsjv

Guest
I am constantly engulfed in anxiety and fear. I am pregnant with my third baby, and there is a very minor abnormality on the ultrasound, but I can't stop thinking about it and worrying about my baby boy. Please pray that my baby is born completely healthy and whole - mentally, physically, emotionally. Thank you!
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Dear God, please replace this person's anxiety and fear with Your peace and love.

Please give her peace of mind and bring healing to her physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Give her the gift of a precious healthy baby. Let her know and confirm with another ultrasound her baby is normal and healthy. We pray this in the Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. AMEN!

God's Love and Peace, ###
 
Oh Jesus. I know that you have the life of all unborn children in your hands. I ask that you please please Lord Jesus take the life of this unborn child and place it in your hands. I ask that if there might be any problem whatsoever, please heal this small unborn child Jesus. I don't want to sound selfish but from one mother to another mother, please heal this child.

I know that you are the Great Physician Jesus and you ALONE can do it only if it is your will.

Thank you Jesus Christ for everything you are doing here and I praise your holy name that this woman is able to become pregnant and carry her third child.

I also ask that if it is not your will to heal this baby Lord Jesus, please Lord prepare the mother, father, family, and children involved to care for this baby as needed.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for unborn child to be born super healthy, beautiful, loved and cherished forever protected by Lord without in complication or birth defects and prayer blessings over this little life and family's member and relative to fall in love with this precious one. This child to be highly...
Replies
7
Views
317
Please pray for my toddler, he hasn't started talking yet and i'm worried about autism. i'm currently pregnant with my second baby and i've been worried sick about if this baby will be autistic. I've prayed to God for him to give my baby his speech and to remove any form of autism from him and...
Replies
8
Views
124
My daughter is pregnant. She went to the Dr and with labs they said her baby in only had one chromosome which means her baby will have turners syndrome with life long complications. Help me pray this isn't so and she will deliver a healthy baby girl with no complications or deformities.. thank you.
Replies
20
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom