Prayer for truth to be revealed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is a deeply toxic person who conducts vicious smear campaigns and occult practices while hiding behind a harmless, vulnerable public persona. Although I initially suspected dementia, her calculating nature leads me to believe that evil spirits from her occult involvement are mimicking...
Replies
12
Views
189
I currently have an issue with a coworker, but since she is a senior employee she easily managed to shift everything that she has been accused of to me as she is very close to the manager, director and even the human resources. I am now dealing with bullying, and judgement in our company. I ask...
Replies
11
Views
215
I am suspicious of someone in my life, and I ask that you all pray that their true colours are revealed and that any lies they are hiding come to light. May the truth be outed. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Please help me as I navigate once the truth comes out. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom