Prayer For Travel

  • Thread starter Thread starter btyocum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

btyocum

Guest
Dear Friends, Please pray for our safe travels tomorrow and our safe return home. Thank you in advance for your kindness.
 
Dear God, I pray for ### for the travel arrangements that they have made, keep them safe, keep them in the palm of your hand in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus AMEN.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank You for everything You've done for me. I am very grateful and can never thank You enough for all the favour and grace You have granted me. Lord, I pray that You please protect me and my mom )###( on our separate trips going home during my time off. I pray that we can go and come...
Replies
10
Views
223
Need to move overseas to live, where can get right items for health as cannot get where I live, also need funds, I believe God will do this, please pray for God to help with any unbelief or doubt.
Replies
6
Views
225
Please help me to be able to reach my mother's place safely. Please provide a safe ride for me going to ###. Help me to stay away from any danger. Please keep all my children safe and healthy. Pray for me to be able to take care of my mother.
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom