Prayer for today

Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal and protect me & my loved ones - our hearts, souls, bodies, homes & vehicles. For driving safety. Deliver us from evil. Draw us to You ~Thank You, ###
 
I prayed the prayer below over my life and I asked God to honor this prayer over your life.

After I prayed this prayer, the enemy of my soul started bringing so many things my way. I had to stop and pray multiple times during the day, so that I would not be anxious or worry. No peace, no sanity.

God was testing me to see if I would allow Him to honor this prayer or let the enemy of my soul have the victory. I went to God about everything. I also had to set boundaries when it came to the conversations I held with others, who I talked to, and what I watched, read, or listen to on the internet and TV.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name don’t let ### or myself be anxious, nervous, or worried about anything. But in everything let us both come to You in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving in our hearts, let us make our requests known to You. Then bless us with the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, let Your peace guard our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. God let us praise and trust You. Because You have the answer and solution to all our problems, concerns, and prayers. Now whatsoever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of a good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy, let us both think and meditate on these things. God please forever honor this prayer over both of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Thank You God.
 
Powers, I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones this evening, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank You for the gift of this new day. We ask for Your divine guidance in every decision and Your peace in every moment. Please protect our coming and going, grant us wisdom in our work, and fill our hearts with a love that overflows to everyone we meet. Lord, we...
Replies
7
Views
97
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a thankful and humble heart. You alone are God. You are my Creator, my Saviour, my Shepherd and my King. My life is in Your hands, and I trust You more than I trust myself. You are always faithful, wise and good. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
449
Special prayer for today Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Your people that they continue to grow in Christ and may they enter Your presence consistently, so they can be refreshed from life's setbacks May they know how much You love Your people and may they find comfort in knowing this so they...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom