Powers

Beloved of All
Lord, heal and safeguard me and my loved ones today - our hearts, souls, bodies, homes & vehicles. We drive & arrive safely (+For all on our path). Holy Spirit, draw us close to Jesus. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, God, for every blessing, ###
 
Powers, I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank You for the gift of this new day. We ask for Your divine guidance in every decision and Your peace in every moment. Please protect our coming and going, grant us wisdom in our work, and fill our hearts with a love that overflows to everyone we meet. Lord, we...
Replies
7
Views
95
Special prayer for today Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Your people that they continue to grow in Christ and may they enter Your presence consistently, so they can be refreshed from life's setbacks May they know how much You love Your people and may they find comfort in knowing this so they...
Replies
7
Views
265
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a thankful and humble heart. You alone are God. You are my Creator, my Saviour, my Shepherd and my King. My life is in Your hands, and I trust You more than I trust myself. You are always faithful, wise and good. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom