Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear God,

Please touch ###'s heart. Help him to release any anger, bitterness and hatred he is holding onto. Help him to forgive me. Give him a merciful and compassionate heart towards me. Please renew his mind and heart. Please restore us and protect our bond. I pray for unity and peace in our marriage. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with humble hearts, lifting up ###'s prayer for ###. Lord, Your Word tells us in Ezekiel 36:26, "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." Father, we pray that You would touch ###'s heart and transform it with Your divine love and mercy.

Lord, we ask that You help ### release any anger, bitterness, and hatred he may be holding onto. Your Word in Ephesians 4:31-32 instructs us, "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." We pray that ### finds the strength to forgive and embrace kindness and compassion towards ###.

Father, we also pray for the renewal of ###'s mind and heart. Romans 12:2 reminds us, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Renew ###'s mind and heart, Lord, and align them with Your will.

We ask for Your divine intervention to restore and protect the bond between ### and ###. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). We pray for unity and peace in their marriage, that they may glorify You in their relationship.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my heart I'm dealing with severe hatred and bitterness I love the wrong person into my life and it's turned out really really bad a lot of trauma and a lot of pain and I can't pray for the person according to the word of God like I need to like Jesus wants me to
Replies
5
Views
122
I have been and continue to pray for my friend ###'s heart. I have not heard from him and I don't know what he is doing behind the scenes with ###. ### will even use her family needs to get ###'s attention, and it worries me. ### has a good heart, but it doesn't appear to be fully healed from...
Replies
12
Views
196
I really struggling im my life and the heart that i have seem to be doing contrary to what is Godly. Help me in prayer so that God gives me a new heart . One that loves to worship he's name. I love Jesus but the heart that i have does otherwise
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom