Prayer for ### to draw closer to God

Aile

Humble Servant of All
Father, I pray that ### will draw close to You today. I pray he will spend time with You today in prayer and Bible reading. I pray he realizes that You desire to be close to him. Help him to draw close to You by seeing You as his only source of strength and fulfillment. Let him remember that when he draws close to You, You draw close to him.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and reverence. We lift up ### to You, Lord, asking that You draw him close to Your loving presence. Your Word tells us in James 4:8, "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you." We pray that ### will take this to heart and seek to spend time with You in prayer and Bible reading today.

Lord, we know that You desire an intimate relationship with each of Your children. Help ### to understand that You are his only source of strength and fulfillment. May he find solace and wisdom in Your Word, as it is written in Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Guide him, Lord, and let Your truth illuminate his way.

We ask that ### feels Your presence in a profound way today. Let him experience the peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7. May he be reminded that in drawing close to You, he will find the comfort and strength he needs to face any challenges that come his way.

Lord, we also pray that ### will see You as his ultimate source of fulfillment. In John 15:5, You said, "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." Help him to abide in You, knowing that apart from You, he can do nothing of lasting value.

We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers and for Your unwavering love and faithfulness. We trust that You will work in ###'s heart and life, drawing him ever closer to You.

In Jesus' precious and holy name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep focus on God and close and guide me in the right direction
Replies
11
Views
96
I would appreciate prayers for my ###-year-old nephew, who is going through a very difficult season. He recently lost his job after an angry outburst toward his manager. Although there had been ongoing issues with his manager harassing and mistreating him, we recognize that this does not excuse...
Replies
8
Views
149
What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom