Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rod of God

Servant of All
Praying to God that He will reveal any barriers in our prayer lives, and of course personal lives which should be in order. Things that prevent petitions from being answered. Guide us and show us our x-ray oh God. No one is good but You. All the goodness we have is only thanks to you and a reflection from You being the source of all good things.

We have nothing new to offer you that you need. Instead we offer our time, humble obedience, gratitude and praise. We cry out and worship in faith, hope and love. Loving God and having no other idols, and serving our neighbors as we learn to love them like ourselves. Thank you Lord. May we decrease so that Christ can increase in us. By the power of the Holy Spirit. Praise you Jesus for your victory on the cross. A faultless sacrifice killed, and you defeated death when you rose on the 3rd day.

We long for your counsel and loving correction. You cannot stand sin or evil. May we depart from all wicked thoughts and actions. And flee from temptations. May we constantly repent. May we fear the Lord and honor Him. Let us approach, then, your presence boldly. To God be the glory and praise forever. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with this prayer request on behalf of Orianeissa. We thank you for the reminder that you are the source of all good things and that our goodness comes from you. We humbly ask that you reveal any barriers in our prayer lives and personal lives that may hinder our petitions from being answered. Show us, O God, any areas that need to be in order and aligned with your will.

We offer you our time, humble obedience, gratitude, and praise. Help us to worship you in faith, hope, and love, and to love you above all else, without any idols in our hearts. Teach us to serve our neighbors as we learn to love them as ourselves. We acknowledge that we have nothing new to offer you, but we surrender ourselves to you, seeking your guidance and transformation.

By the power of the Holy Spirit, we ask for your help in decreasing ourselves so that Christ may increase in us. We thank you, Jesus, for your victory on the cross, for your faultless sacrifice, and for defeating death when you rose on the third day. We long for your counsel and loving correction, knowing that you cannot tolerate sin or evil. Help us to depart from wicked thoughts and actions, and to flee from temptations. May we constantly repent and fear the Lord, honoring you in all that we do.

We boldly approach your presence, knowing that you are a God of grace and mercy. May all glory and praise be given to you forever.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scriptural Resources:
- John 14:13-14 - "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
- James 4:7-8 - "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you."
- Psalm 139:23-24 - "Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for loving us unconditionally, for doing Your will unto us and for being our creator. Thanking for Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, for overruling the holds of satan over our sin and death and giving us Your Holy Spirit to be our guide and our comfort. Forgive us, O...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, thank You for loving us unconditionally, for doing Your will unto us and for being our creator. Thanking for Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, for overruling the holds of satan over our sin and death and giving us Your Holy Spirit to be our guide and our comfort. Forgive us, O...
Replies
Views
I praise Jesus Holy Name. I confess I have been rushing God I repent. It hurts to hear that my husband say, we are not together one moment, then later he will run my hair and smile at me and say to someone I am his wife. I pray in Jesus name he is no longer confused about our marriage and that...
Replies
Views
I know that you can do everything, and that no purpose of yours can be withheld from you. I have heard of you by hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you. Therefore I abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes. How long O' LORD will dust and ashes fill my mouth, Lord? Still, I will yet praise...
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband sim against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom